Pages

Monday, June 16, 2014

Buckaroo

Hello and Good Afternoon My Crafty Peeps!  Thank you so much for stopping by, it's really good to see you.

Today's post will be brief, as I have tons to do this week.

I have for you, the Father's Day card(s) I made.  This is Lucky Edwin and I stamped him using the "no ink" method.
Copics:  Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R12  Hair - YR21, YR24, E39  Boots, Hat, Vest, Belt & Holsters - E55, E57, E59  Jeans - B21, B95, B99  Shirt - T0, T2  Bandanas - R20, R22, R24, R29  Guns - C1, C3, C5, C7
Isn't this spur charm just the cutest?  It even spins...
Here is the inside.  Short, sweet and simple.  That's how I like my masculine cards to be.

Thanks so much for taking the time to look and leave a comment.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.  I hope you'll visit again on Saturday to see my DT card for Tilda's Town.  Have a great day, and better tomorrows.


♥ Laura C.



Challenges I would like to enter:

Medweek Magnolias  Endearing Edwin
Bunny Zoe's Crafts  Layers
Frilly and Funkie  To All Our Fathers
Marker Pop  Anything Goes
My Favorite Things  Sketch
 MFTWSC180         


Supplies Used:


Image: Magnolia (Lucky Edwin)
Inks: Copic Markers, Distress Inks, Memento (London Fog)
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock, Karen Foster (Textured Leather), Carta Bella (Rodeo Kid)
Die: Sizzix (Weathered Clock)
Misc: Burlap, Twine, Eyelets, Charm

9 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Laura, Your sweet cowboy Edwin card is perfect for our challenge over at Midweek Magnolias. Thank you for joining us. Good luck.
Hugs Suzi

Céline said...

i totally love this card, all is perfect! your coloring is amazing
hugs
céline

Nancy Dynes said...

What an an absolutely lovely card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
Hugs,
Nancy

Jenny Marples said...

A beautifully coloured card and I love the way you've layered it all up. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

cathylynn said...

Totally awesome and I love the coloring. Great design and that charm is perfect.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Karen said...

I love this Laura!! Great coloring!!

Karen said...

Your card is great! Love the design and your coloring.

Karen

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable card, Laura. Your coloring on Edwin is fabulous, love the no-lines. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cath

NPurdum56 said...

Oh what a cute card! I love your coloring! :) Nancee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...