Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Hydrangeas in June

Hello Lovely Peeps!  I'm so glad you could stop for a visit.  It's been a while.  I sort of lost my mojo for a bit there but it's amazing how it kicked back in when I cleaned up my office and found my desk.  

This is Tilda with Kneesocks from Magnolia Stamps' Sakura collection.  I've colored her with Copic Markers and accented everything with Distress Inks.  I think it's safe to say that she is one of my favorites from this collection since I've used her twice already.

My blog friend Kitty recently did a tutorial on how to make these hydrangea clusters and I had to try them, (her tutorial is HERE).  I didn't have the supplies she used but I improvised with I had. I made them with the MS 3 in 1 Hydrangea punch, an old leaf punch, white cardstock and Distress Inks.

The sweet little Dancing Butterflies and the Woodland Branch are by Memory Box.  The gifts are cut from the Tim Holtz/Sizzix die, Packages and Bows and the Happy Birthday stamp is also by Tim Holtz.  Both the Floral Oval and the Ribbon Banner are Spellbinders Dies.  More of the supplies I used are listed at the bottom of the post.

Copic Markers Used - Skin: E0000, E000, E00, R20  Hair: E33, E35, E37, E50  Clothes: V000, V05, V06  Shoes: C1, C3, C5, C7, C9  Shadows: T0, T2
Distress Inks Used:  Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar, Shabby Shutters, Bundled Sage, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo

Thanks So Much For Stopping By!

♥ Laura C.


Challenges:

Boutique Magnolia - Make Your Own Flowers
Deep Ocean - Monochrome
Dies R Us - Flags and/or Banners
Hanna and Friends - In The Garden
Marvelous Magnolia - Ribbons or Twine
Outside The Box - First Challenge, Butterflies
Papertake Weekly - Oh So Pretty
Paradise Of Stamps - Many Flowers or Fruits
Simon Says Stamp - Favorite Technique or Product (Coloring Die Cuts with Distress Inks)
Simply Magnolia - Dies and Punches
Stamping Sensations - Dies and Punches
Sweet Stampin' - Bingo (I did top row - Purple, Pearls, Flowers)
Top Tip Tuesday - Cut It Out

Supplies:

Images:  Magnolia, Tim Holtz
Inks: Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Inks, Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Papers:  Xpress It Blending Card, Nitwit Designs (Flower Shoppe), Bazzill (White)
Dies/Punches:  Memory Box, Tim Holtz/Sizzix, Spellbinders, Martha Stewart, McGill, Cricut (Elegant Edges)
Misc: Lace, Pearl Stickers, Glamour Dust, Seam Ribbon

19 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh what a sweet creation Laura! Great job on those flowers! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FLAGS and/or BANNERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Karen said...

This is adorable!!

Sally H said...

A fabulous card, Laura! Your flowers are stunning! Thanks for joining us at stamping sensations for our Dies and punches challenge and good Luck!

Kelly said...

Oh I love the hydrangeas and the shape of your card, so gorgeous! You really created a fresh and lovely card. Love it!
Hugs Kelly

brenda said...

Such a very sweet and pretty card Laura.

It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Karen said...

Gorgeous card! Love the purples and those presents are so darling.

Hugs,
Karen

NPurdum56 said...

Oh how cute! Love this!

Jay said...

Oh my goodness this is just stunning!!!! I saw your entry at Simply Magnolia and I popped over to have a closer look at your stunning creation and noticed you have also joined us at Marvelous Magnolia - Thank you!!! I love your overall design and your colouring is beautiful, I am LOVING those hydrangeas!!!
Very funny comment about finding your desk he he!
Crafty Cuddles Jay xxx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your card and those blooms are stunning. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday. Lisa DT

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

How sweet. I love hydrangeas and these are so beautiful.

Unknown said...

one more gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Boutique Magnolia challenge!!!

pinky said...

Just adorable. Love the shape too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

Nathalie said...

So adorable. I love colors and image. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Barb Hardeman said...

Beautifully done...and in my favorite color too! 😄
Hugs, Barb

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, she's adorable! I just love the purple and those beautiful hydrangea blooms you created. Fabulous card! I'm thrilled to see this in our Dies R Us Flags and/or Banners challenge!

Cass said...

Really pretty card.Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Rachel said...

I love this super pretty card!
Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

Susan

Nicola said...

Awesome creation Laura - love it!
Thanks for entering our Dies/Punches challenge at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...